Two GC 1000 Cartesian-coordinate 3-axis robots apply continuous path liquid
gaskets to cell phone component bases. Each robot is configured as a dual dispense system
to gasket two parts simultaneously. An integrated CNV Curing Oven cures and cools
GC 1000 info
CNV Oven info
- Dual GC 1000 dispensing robots provide for very high volume
- The automated system provides for reliable and
cost-effective assembly and EMI shielding.
- The self-adhering dispensed gasket eliminates the need for
space-consuming gasket fasteners or shielding cans. Product weight is reduced.
- Effective shielding is achieved with very small gasket cross
- Programmable dispensing paths make part changes simple, with
no gasket retooling costs.
- Programmable dispensing compensates for part surface height
changes and irregularities.
- The continuous path gasket also forms an environmental seal
as well as a shielding mechanism.
- Modular system components allow for production flexibility.
More information is available. Call 518-899-4211.
If you have questions about your application requirements,
call us or fill out our online information request form.